Friday, August 29, 2014

Tags past and present

OK.  I confess I've had a wasted life.  I've never ever not even once been tagged for anything or asked to do something odd for charity.

I see these tags and usually hoped I wont be added.  Im the one who breaks chain letters. However, there is always the sneaky ego trip when my name is included in something.   perhaps it's for the best as you will see by my list which isn't

but this last tag really is the final straw: name ten books that have affected you.  I'm the kid waving her hand saying yes,yes,yes.   Me,me,me. I know I know I know!  but the teacher smiles and calls on someone else.

Here are my 10, er 12 books.

1 Egermeier's Bible Story book
2.  A volume called Myths and Legends from a set whose title I don't remember.
3.   They Loved to Laugh by Kathryn Worth
4. Giants in the Earth by Ole Rolvaag
5. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
6.  A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
7.  The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein
8.  Your God is Too Small. J. B.  Phillips
9.  True Discipleship by William MacDonald
10.  the Christian's Secret of a Happy life by Hannah W. smith
11.  The Spider King by Lawrence Schoonover
12.  Little House on the Prairie.  Laura Ingalls Wilder




1 comment: